As Atomic s best-selling piste ski, the Atomic Cloud 9 Skis + L 10 GW Bindings are designed to make you feel like Queen of the front-side. They have tip rocker for easy turn initiation, a lively Densolite core, and full sidewall construction, the perfect ingredients to help ramp up your skills and rule the resort. With light, nimble handling and smooth, effortless carves, these groomer rippers will put you on cloud nine every time you head for the hills.
- Piste Rocker: 10% Tip Rocker / 90% Camber / Flat Tail
- Densolite Core: A foam core that's agile and dampens vibrations for effortless skiing.
- Titanium Stablizer: One titanal layer under the core for great shock absorption and torsional flex.
- Structured Topsheet: A structured topsheet massively increases durability and gives a high quality finish.
- Full Sidewall: Runs across the full length of the ski for precise steering.
- Atomic Base: Atomic uses high-density sintered bases that are fast on any snow, can stand up to anything, and are easy to maintain.
- Atomic Edges: Atomic edges are made from steel five times more wear resistant than standard steel, for strength and perfect grip.
- Binding Plate: EZY 2 M
- Includes L 10 GW Bindings: DIN Range 3 - 10
- Servotec Light: Features the Servotec top groove combined with an elastomer inlay, giving awesome vibration damping and running stability.
- Terrain:All-Mountain More
- Skis:With Bindings
- Ability Level:Intermediate-Advanced More
- Rocker Type:Rocker/Camber More
- Turning Radius:Short
- Core/Laminates:Foam, Wood
- Tail Type:Flat More
- DIN: Release Value Low:3
- DIN / Release Value High:10
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review 2020 CLOUD 9/L 10 SKI/BINDING