Taking you deeper and further than ever before, the Elektra™ Serrate delivers uncompromising performance and comfort thanks to its aggressive traction and precision fit. With the stainless steel Zodiac™ toe crampon and tempered steel Stabilock rear traction, you are guaranteed a secure grip on icy terrain.
- Reactiv™ Frame: Our most recent patent, the variable forming of our 6061 aluminum Reactiv™ frame changes from a cylindrical to an elliptical shape to increase strength where the frame bears the greatest loads for a stiffer, more responsive snowshoe frame.
- Spring-Loaded™ Suspension: An Atlas tenet from the beginning, Atlas' patented Spring-Loaded™ Suspension (SLS) keeps the snowshoe close underfoot for easy maneuvering and suspends your foot so it can move freely with its intended articulation. The suspension absorbs impact and lets your foot flex naturally side-to-side for a comfortable, stable position on traverses and uneven terrain. SLS enhances traction control too, as the flex provides deeper crampon penetration into the slope, especially on steep or off-angle terrain.
- Wrapp™ Pro Binding: The men's and women's Wrapp™ Pro bindings feature FlowTape™ silicone straps that glide through low-friction buckles with a smooth buckle release for easy on-off use.
- Heel Lift Bar: On steep climbs, calf muscles tire quickly and traction decreases when your foot matches the slope angle. The heel lift bar eases fatigue and ties directly into Advanced Aft Traction for grip.
- Zodiac™ Toe Crampon: The stainless steel Zodiac™ toe crampon deeply penetrates even the firmest snow.
- Elektra Design: The Elektra women’s designs grew from a two-year biomechanics research program to a deep line of successful women’s snowshoes that continue to lead the industry. Our Elektra frames are shaped to accommodate a woman’s natural gait, with tapered tails, a narrower nose and outside rolling bends that nest the snowshoes together comfortably. Since women’s needs are more than frame-deep, our binding designs are molded around a women’s boot last, offer increased arch support and use carefully-placed strapping and padding to eliminate pressure points and keep circulation moving in the cold.
- Nytex Decking: Flexible Nytex decking is forgiving and quiet when hiking in the cold, providing durability without the weight.
- Size: 27"
- Snowshoe Series: Backcountry
- Heel Lift: Yes
- Suspension: Spring-Loaded Suspension
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review WOMEN'S ELEKTRA SERRATE 27 SNOWSHOE