If you want to huck it like Henrik, you're gonna need his very own Armada Edollo Skis. Constructed with Armada s thickest steel edge and burly comp series base, they're built to take session after session of abuse and give park confidence a whole new meaning. Just be sure not to sell yourself short; with a 98mm waist and AR Nose Rocker the Edollo's are an excellent option for cruising around the mountain in search of natural hits.
- Rocker Type: AR Nose Rocker – A traditional sidecut is paired with tip rocker and standard camber for easier turn initiation without compromising edge hold.
- Flex: Flex Pattern (1=Soft, 10=Stiff) – Tip: 4 | Waist: 5 | Tail: 5
- Core: Poplar Ash Core – Lightweight Poplar is combined with higher density full length Ash stringers to create an impossibly lively ski that has all the power needed for boosting to new elevations.
- Laminates: Laminate Matrix – Directional layering of fiberglass dictates flex pattern and torsional rigidity.
- Sidewalls: AR75 Sidewalls – Sidewalls provide improved edge pressure under the boot, while cap constuction in the tip and tail provides smooth turn initiation and less hookiness - 75% sidewall, 25% cap.
- Base: Comp Series Base – Sintered UHMW polyethylene with added carbon aids in speed and durability
- Edges: 2.2 Impact Edge – Heat treated and built to avoid excess weight while maintaining durability, this edges gives the best balance of durability and feel of the whole Armada collection.
- Binding Compatibility: We recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width.
- Terrain:Park & Pipe, All-Mountain
- Skis:No Bindings
- Ability Level:Advanced-Expert
- Rocker Type:Rocker/Camber
- Turning Radius:Medium
- Tail Type:Full Twin Tip
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review 2021 EDOLLO SKI