Arc’teryx designs for use in true alpine conditions. Exceptionally versatile, hardwearing and warm, the Thorium AR Jacket performs as a cold weather midlayer and as a standalone. The Thorium’s regular fit is streamlined and layers easily under a hardshell in cold conditions. Lofty 750 fill European grey goose down gives incredible warmth for little weight, is durably resilient, and packs easily. The outer is updated with durable and subtly textured Arato™ 30 nylon. This lightweight material withstands abrasion, packs compactly and has a DWR finish to repel moisture. Arc’teryx Down Composite Mapping technology combines the goose down insulation with panels of Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in the collar, cuffs and under the arms, areas prone to moisture. Down is used in the sleeves and around the body’s core. The Thorium is equipped with a tall collar to seal out drafts, two zippered pockets secure small essentials and updated to include an internal zipper pocket with a stuff sack.
- Versatile down insulated mid layers that provide durable warmth. Light by construction.
- High performance weather protection and materials, emphasizing versatility for multiple activities.
- Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions.
- Highly efficient natural insulation that compacts well and offers excellent warmth to weight.
- This product has a No Slip Zip™. The main zipper is equipped with “speed bumps” near the collar to avoid self-opening.
- Weight: 435 g / 15.3 oz
- Fit: Regular Fit, Hip Length
- Centre back length: 72 cm / 28.3 in
- Activity: All Round
- Model: 21795
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review MEN'S THORIUM AR JACKET