Log in if you have an account
Dont have an account? Register
In addition, the Align II became the only $50USD helmet to earn the highest Five Star rating from the independent testing done at the renowned Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. In a helmet with MIPS Technology, the shell and the liner are separated by a low friction layer. When a helmet with the MIPS system is subjected to impact, the low friction layer allows the helmet to slide relative to the head. This revolutionary system has been shown to absorb and redirect energy upon impact.
- Align II earned the highest 5-Star Virginia Tech® Helmet Rating™ from internationally renowned Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University.
- Easily-adjustable, one-size Headset SX fit system is designed for easy and accurate fit for a wide range of head sizes. Add in a micro-adjustable dial for on-the-fly adjustability and you're ensured an easy, secure, and accurate fit.
- The MIPS system is a low-friction layer that allows a sliding motion of 10 to 15mm in all directions. Studies indicate that this reduces some of the rotational forces transmitted to the brain during angled impacts.
- 4th Dimension Cooling System optimizes ventilation.
- In-molded shell improves strength and reduces weight.
- Reflective decals for increased visibility in low-light conditions.
- Advanced Features: No Advanced Features
- Helmet Diameter Range (cm): 56-50
- Number of Vents: 16
- Shelf Life (year): 5 yr
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review ALIGN 2 MIPS HELMET