Featuring the technologies of the high performance boots while offering a softer feel for slower speeds. This boot will speed up the learning process and have you tearing up the mountain in no time.
- Control Frame shell blends 2 plastics to enhance rear support and energy transmission.
- AdvantEDGE design with Hi-Top Tech provides direct contact between tongue and shell for immediate energy transfer and confident skiing.
- DuoFlex cuff encourages balance and control while turning for a progressive and reactive flex and smoother feel.
- Interior fleece lining is soft on skin and adds extra warmth.
- Super-easy exit and entry thanks to minimized upper cuff and the lever effect of the Hi-Top Tech shell.
- Microadjustable buckles are easy to adjust.
- 30mm wide Velcro® strap provides better closure and a tighter cuff wrap for more precise power transmission.
- Last width varies with shell size. 98mm in size 24.5 and below, 100mm in 25.5, and 102mm in 26.5 and above.
- Compatible with GripWalk soles.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review 2023 WOMEN'S ADVANT EDGE 65 BLACK/ANTRACITE ALPINE SKI BOOT