One of the main features of the QST Access 80 is the Hike & Ride technology that allows the heel to have more opening when you decide to walk and the fingers grip well and with more flexion when you decide to ski, through a very simple blocking and unblocking process.
On the outside of these ski boots, we find resistant and durable polyurethane so it holds the falls and shocks, and on the inside, the My Custom Fit Comfort bootie adjusts easily to the foot after a heating process.
With the oversized pivot that sends all the power and energy to the ski and the two buckles of aluminum, a ratchet, and an adjustment strap in the calf, you have everything you need to make the alpine skiing an unforgettable experience.
QST Access 80 has a ratchet buckle for intuitive adjustment, making this easy walking boot convenient and comfortable for all-day skiing.
Wide field of vision:
- Minimalist frame and modern goggle design ensures a wide field of vision
- Carefully selected foams make the goggle so comfortable from the initial try-on, you’ll want to wear them out of the store!
Visual acuity & glare reduction:
- Cuts glare to reduce eye fatigue, and provides 100% UV protection.
- All Mountain
Alpine Boot last:
TECHNOLOGIES / Hike& Ride technology:
- Salomon patented system combining the backbone release with a specific V-cut shape on the back of the lower shell. Allows wide rear cuff opening when hiking (Backbone unlocked) & true alpine forward flex when skiing down (Backbone locked) because the backside of the backbone fits precisely into the V-cut lower shell
- SHELL & CUFF / Easy step in overlap
- SHELL & CUFF / Mono material PP cuff
- SHELL & CUFF / Mono Material PP shell
LINERS / My Custom Fit Comfort:
- Thermoformable tongue for better tibial comfort
LINERS / Woolmetal:
- ADJUSTMENT / 24mm oversized pivot
ADJUSTMENT / Ski/walk adjustmentL:
- Unlock the lower part of the boot and walk easily & safely; no influence on performance while skiing.
ADJUSTMENT / Ratchet buckle:
- BUCKLES / 2 micro alumix buckles + ratchet buckle
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review 2022 QST ACCESS 80 BLACK/BELLUGA BOOT