Nothing quite beats the thrill of mountain biking, and the Pitch Expert is the perfect way to get introduced to the feeling. Its hardtail design makes climbing a breeze, while also making descending an agile, fun-filled affair. Our Sport Trail 27.5 geometry, meanwhile, keeps you comfortable and confident on a variety of terrain, and the Shimano component spec keeps you rolling for miles, with minimal maintenance. It's time to get out there and have some fun.
- The frame is constructed from lightweight A1 Premium Aluminum in order to provide a compliant, durable platform to support our acclaimed Sport Trail 27.5 Geometry. Combined, you get a bike that's extremely versatile, making it equally capable on the climbs and descents.
- Custom SR Suntour 27.5 fork features our Multi-Circuit Damping technology to eliminate any "pogo" effect by delivering 80/100mm (size-specific) of hydraulic damped suspension and rebound that smooths out rough terrain.
- The Shimano Deore rear derailleur provides crisp, reliable shifting that you can count on when the going gets rough. With it, you'll be able to precisely move through the wide, 11-36t gear range, to make climbing hills almost as easy as rolling on the flats.
- FRAME: A1 Premium Aluminum, Sport Trail 27.5 Geometry, zero-stack head tube, internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger
- FORK: SR Suntour XCR 32 27.5, coil, custom Multi-Circuit damping, 42mm offset, 80/100mm of travel (size-specific)
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm
- STEM: Stout 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise
- GRIPS: Specialized MTB Grip, lock-on
- SADDLE: Henge Sport, steel rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm
- SEAT BINDER: Alloy, QR clamp, 34.9mm
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 160mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Acera, RapidFire Plus, 9-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: microSHIFT FD-M462, 2-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Deore 9-speed
- CASSETTE: SunRace, 9-Speed, 11-36t
- CRANKSET: Stout, forged alloy, 2x9
- CHAINRINGS: Alloy, steel, 36/22T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Square taper, 73mm, internal bearings
- CHAIN: KMC X9EPT, 9-speed, anti-corrosion coating w/ reusable Missing Link™
- FRONT HUB: Shimano, Center Lock™ disc, 9x100mm spacing, quick-release, 32h
- RIMS: Stout Trail 27.5, alloy, disc-specific, double-wall, 25mm internal width, 32h
- FRONT TIRE: Ground Control Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, Flak Jacket Flat protection, 27.5 x 2.3"
- REAR HUB: Shimano, Center Lock™ disc, 9x135mm spacing, quick-release, 32h
- SPOKES: Stainless, 14g
- REAR TIRE: Ground Control Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, Flak Jacket Flat protection, 27.5 x 2.3"
- INNER TUBES: Schrader valve
- PEDALS: Specialized Dirt
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review 2019 PITCH EXPERT 27.5 *USED MOUNTAIN BIKE*