The Dolce Sport is purpose-built to take you places—both physically and geographically—and make sure you're enjoying the best ride along the way. With a geometry that keeps you comfortable on long rides as you explore your boundaries, and a components package that delivers the right mix of durability and quality, the Dolce is the perfect bike to introduce you to the sport, or take you to new levels of confidence on your cycling journey.
- The Dolce Sport’s sturdy and reliable A1 Premium Aluminum frame is built with Women’s Endurance Geometry and delivers two important benefits. This geo improves stability and handling giving you confident control when climbing and descending, while also putting you in a less aggressive and more natural ride position. Result? Hours of comfortable riding.
- The agile and responsive FACT carbon fork features Zertz inserts to absorb road roughness and give you a smoother ride.
- The great-value and smooth-shifting Shimano Sora drivetrain with compact 50/34 crankset delivers a wide range of gears for varying terrains.
- FRAME Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Women's Endurance Geometry, women's fully-manipulated tube sets, 1-1/8"" lower bearing
- FORK Specialized FACT carbon, alloy steerer/crown, Zertz
- HEADSET 1-1/8"", integrated sealed Cr-Mo cartridge bearings, 20mm alloy cone spacer, w/ 20mm spacers
- SEAT BINDER Alloy, 31.8mm
- FRONT WHEEL AXIS Classic
- REAR WHEEL AXIS Classic
- FRONT TIRE Specialized Espoir Sport, 60TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x25mm
- REAR TIRE Specialized Espoir Sport, 60TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x25mm
- INNER TUBES Standard, Presta valve
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano Sora, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Sora, long cage
- SHIFT LEVERS Shimano Sora STI
- CASSETTE Shimano, 9-speed, 11-32t
- CHAIN KMC X9, 9-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink
- CRANKSET Shimano Sora, 50/34T
- STEM Specialized 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS Specialized Comp, short reach
- TAPE Specialized Roubaix, w/ 2.5mm gel pads
- SADDLE Body Geometry Women's Riva Sport Plus, steel rails, 155mm
- SEATPOST Specialized Sport, alloy, 2-bolt, 27.2mm
- FRONT BRAKE AXIS 1.0
- REAR BRAKE AXIS 1.0
- PEDALS Nylon, loose ball bearings, w/ reflectors
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review 2016 DOLCE SPORT ENDURANCE BIKE