Are you one of those people who can't help but wonder 'where does that road go?' The Dolce Evo is a bike that'll help you find out, and features a realible and efficent component package to help you get into the adventure game. Built to tackle any gravel and dirt road adventures with comfortable confidence, the
- Evo boasts hill-crushing subcompact Cruise/Climb gearing, and ample storage for those long explorations into the unknown.
- Veer off and onto dirt and fireroads with confidence thanks to the high-traction, wide, 30/32mm Specialized Roubaix Pro tires, featuring long-lasting BlackBelt puncture protection.
- The agile and responsive FACT carbon fork features Zertz inserts to absorb road roughness and give you a smoother ride.
- The D’Aluisio Smartweld technology in the E5 Premium Aluminum frame provides a lightweight and precise-handling ride, while the Women’s Endurance Geometry of the frame delivers improved stability for confident control when climbing and descending. This geo also puts you in a less aggressive and more natural ride position for hours of comfortable riding.
- Featuring the tough and reliable Shimano Tiagra drivetrain with a 48/32 crankset, perfect for tackling steep grades.
- FRAME: Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum w/ D'Aluisio Smartweld Technology, Women's Endurance Geometry, women's fully-manipulated tube sets w/ smooth welds, Zertz, 1-1/8"" lower bearing, disc mount
- FORK: Specialized FACT carbon, alloy steerer/crown, Zertz, post disc mount, Plug + Play fender mount
- HEADSET: 1-1/8"", integrated sealed Cr-Mo cartridge bearings, 20mm alloy cone spacer, w/ 20mm spacers
- SEAT BINDER: Alloy, 31.8mm
- FRONT WHEEL: AXIS Classic Disc, wide
- REAR WHEEL: AXIS Classic Disc, wide
- FRONT TIRE: Specialized Roubaix Pro, 120TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, Endurant casing, 700x30/32mm
- REAR TIRE: Specialized Roubaix Pro, 120TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, Endurant casing, 700x30/32mm
- INNER TUBES: Standard, Presta valve
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tiagra, 10-speed, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tiagra, 10-speed, long cage
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Tiagra STI, 10-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Tiagra, 10-speed, 11-34t
- CHAIN: KMC X10, 10-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink
- CRANKSET: New FSA, alloy, sub compact, 48/32T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Square taper, cartridge bearings
- STEM: Specialized 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized Comp, short reach
- TAPE: Specialized Roubaix, w/ 2.5mm gel pads
- SADDLE: Body Geometry Women's Myth Sport, steel rails, 155mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized Comp Carbon, single bolt
- FRONT BRAKE: TRP HY/RD, hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: TRP HY/RD, hydraulic disc
- PEDALS: Nylon, loose ball bearings, w/ reflectors
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review 2016 DOLCE EVO ENDURANCE BIKE